Handy, downloadable checklists are available for your staff members to reference as they create new documents.
Schools will have the ability to run tracking reports for school administrators to document training for all staff.
This training allows schools to comply with OCR standards according to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Accessibility Training: Video Overview
- Why Accessibility Matters FREE PREVIEW
- Additional Benefits of Accessible Websites
- Where Do We Begin?
- Who Is WCAG, W3C, WAI-ARIA and All Those Acronyms?
- How People with Disabilities Use the Web: An overview
- Examples of Web Accessibility Barriers
- WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- WCAG 2.0 Supporting Documents
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Interactive PDFs
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Docs
- Google Docs - Stationery
- YouTube Video Captioning
Website accessibility training including what website accessibility is, who benefits, why it is important, and how assistive technologies are used by those with disabilities
Training for creating accessible documents in programs like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Stationery, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe InDesign
Training for creating video captions for YouTube videos